Welcome to the WebGeek Startup Story Contest sponsored by PayrollHero! We are looking for stories that could inspire our community. Submit an entry and you could win one of the 10 Lean Startup books that we’ll be giving away and we’ll feature your story here on WebGeek. We know that you have a story to tell, put off the doubts and write about your tech stories. Just follow the guidelines below.
Entries are accepted January 22, 2013 – February 10, 2013.
- Ten winners will each get a copy of “Lean Startup” book by Eric Ries
- The story will be featured in WebGeek along with the writer’s profile
- 3 free Startup passes to Startup Asia Singapore 2013 for top 3 winners
- WebGeek T-shirts and Stickers
What to Submit
- Stories behind your startup
- What your startup does?
- Startup experience, whether a success or failure.
- Business strategies that would inspire readers.
Judging will be made by:
- Stephen Jagger, PayrollHero
- John Arce, Founder of WebGeek
- Russell Gutierrez, Editor of WebGeek
The deadline of submission is at the midnight of February 10, 2013.
Announcement of Results
Contest winners will be announced on WebGeek on February 15, 2013 so mark your calendars! Emails will also be sent to the winning applicants.
Featuring of Stories
One story will be featured in WebGeek daily on a particular order. Starting on February 16, with the 10th best choice moving up until February 28 with the best choice.
Attach photos that are related to your story if necessary. Only one entry per email. The first email sent will be the one to be accepted as an entry and will be featured, so be sure to check or proofread before hitting send.