Do you ever wonder why you can’t finish your work on time? Even if you keep working for full eight hours of work, you can’t still manage to get the job done. As a result, you work overtime just to catch up. One reason you can’t finish your work on time because of too many distractions from your co-workers or even the internet. Another thing is that you are bad at managing your own time frame. And lastly, you are working in a not so friendly working space.
No matter what the reason is, let the modern technology come as your aid. Several apps are built to make your work easier and faster. They definitely make you stress free. Built with the Double or triple your productivity with the following amazing apps.
- Freedom – This internet blocking productivity software helps you to be more focused on work. If you want to be offline without pulling the internet cables, then this app is best for you. We all know that chat pop ups, net surfing and online gaming are very tempting during working hours. Use this app to pull you away from the World Wide Web.
- Self Control – Self Control is another internet blocking software. Works like Freedom but is limited. Block specific websites that most distract you. Time is ticking and get back to work. Contain yourself in your real solitary world.
- Batch Reply for Gmail – Send emails to many with just a few clicks. Manage your mails promptly with this awesome email flick.
- Instapaper – Pasting content into word docs for the purpose of reading later is now old news. Don’t strain yourself from this copy-paste tactic. Use Instapaper to mark web links and read them later. A new way of bookmarking.
- Things – Another great to-do app. Get started on the dot. Waste no time and increase your productivity for the day.
- Manilla – Leave behind your pen and paper. Use Manilla in jotting down your bills and statements. An awesome app that reminds you when your bills are due.
- Asana – Lessen your burden on managerial tasks. Manage your team activities for the day with Asana. Plan, organize and get in sync.
- Trello – Trello is another app designed for the purpose of time tracking and to-do list. If you want a more creative way to list your tasks, Trello makes it possible for you.
- If This Then That – Want to check out the weather for today? Or do you want to track your uploaded photos in your social networking site? Leave all the dull and least important tasks to If This Then That app.
- Zapier – Check notifications and create daily tasks. Automate your business life with Zapier.
- Buffer – Don’t have time to manage your social media profiles? Keep your profiles in sync and automate your sharing posts with Buffer.
- F.lux – Stay longer working with your PC as this app automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen. Too much brightness easily tires us out right?
If you will use these apps, It can help you increase your work productivity. And what’s more, you can save a lot of time and spend them into a more important matter.